As I have been working on my book Leading Virtual Teams, I have been talking about working remotely on DS106 Radio on the Remote Working Radio Show.
What has started out as a lot of music and a bit of chat from me and sharing updated on the book has grown into an hour of chat with special guests, exploring how we work from home, what challenges we encounter and tips for developing your own practice.
The show is taking a break over the summer, so here are the recordings from season 1 for you to catch up with and enjoy. A huge thank you to my guests who joined me on air and shared their insights.
We will be back on air in the autumn for season 2.
- Episode 1 – 2 June 2021
- Episode 2 – 9 June 2021
- Episode 3 – 23 July 2021
- Episode 4 – 1 December 2022
- Episode 5 with Martin Weller – 11 January 2022
- Episode 6 – 9 Feb 2022
- Episode 7 OER22 Special with Lauren Hanks – 13 April 2022
- Episode 8 with Lauren Hanks – 17 May 2022
- Episode 9 with Martin Hawksey – 18 May 2022